Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaos Datacentre Move - Date Confirmed!
The Chaos datacantre (and therefore our dear home server of Odin) will be moving to Europe, and the date has finally been confirmed! The extensive maintenance will be for the following time:

Monday 19th October at 00:00 GMT - Tuesday 20th October at 10:00 GMT

Keep in mind that Square Enix has a track record of not knowing when to use GMT or BST, so chances are it's possible that it'll actually start at 1:00am UK/Ireland time and end at 11:00am UK/Ireland time.

From 5th October until after the maintenance, world transfers will not be available.
[Image: signature-siri_01.png]
Do we know where the actual server location will be?
[Image: signature-arvi_01.png]
I don't think they mentioned that anywhere. As long as ping is "normal" idc. DPS increase for NIN incoming. Big Grin
"Dear players,

while performing the data transfer, we forgot to hit ctrl+v after ctrl+x to move your data. Unfortunately in the mean time, Bob used ctrl+x to copy a URL of an adorable cat. Whilst the cat is truely adorable we regret to inform you all your data is lost. As compensation, please find the image of the adorable cat below.

[Image: 187144079.jpg]

Regerds,
SE Dev team"
Chief Scientist of Ireland and Cake
ADORBSABLE! DO WANT NAOW!
(10-01-2015, 07:57 AM)Aindrais Wrote:  "Dear players,

while performing the data transfer, we forgot to hit ctrl+v after ctrl+x to move your data. Unfortunately in the mean time, Bob used ctrl+x to copy a URL of an adorable cat. Whilst the cat is truely adorable we regret to inform you all your data is lost. As compensation, please find the image of the adorable cat below.

Regerds,
SE Dev team"

You know that this is actually possible, right? Tongue

http://kotaku.com/5859963/an-entire-mmo-was-accidentally-erased-from-the-internet
well shit....
Chief Scientist of Ireland and Cake
Oh dear lord…. Andy jinxed it :3
I think I read somewhere that the servers are in the UK.
(10-02-2015, 06:53 AM)Sully Wrote:  I think I read somewhere that the servers are in the UK.

Ohhh yeahhhh I sure hope this is the case, my NIN dps will go up by like 200. xD